Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Goodbye 2010

What a year!
Here's my blessing list from 2010:

My little guy...
blossomed into a sweet boy with an adorable personality!
turned 2....without the "terrible" part of 2!!
potty trained himself!

The Hubby and I...
adjusted the "new normal" of parenthood.
took a fun vacation to Washington DC/VA.
God blessed us with a baby girl on the way!

Together as a family...
got the hang of a good routine...thanks to my hubby!
spent time with our families across Texas
we made many wonderful memories

Just me:
went on a Simple Abundance journey
went on a looong Girl's Trip to New Orleans & Pensacola (Ahhh, R-E-L-A-X-A-T-I-O-N)
had lots of personal and professional growth at work
Learned to sew something beyond a tutu shirt! :)

Hopes and dreams for 2011:
Make incredible memories with my family
go on the Simple Abundance journey AGAIN!
Have a healthy baby girl and enjoy nurturing her!
Continue investing in my career, but also be able spend more time at home


My Big Life Dreams:
Adopt a child.
See the world.
Start my own business.
Most of all, serve God by serving others.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment