Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer Fun

So much is going on these days, I haven't taken much time to slow down and soak it in really.  April and May were a blur: birthday parties, kindergarten registration, finishing up with MOPS and Bible Study, and not to mention all the stuff that the hubby had going on with work and church.  I was running a little ragged and so when the last day of school finally came, I celebrated it with a "End of the Year" cake.  We took a moment to "exhale" and welcome a jam-packed summer.

I know summer just began, but I can't shake the thought that it is practically over already!  June has been fun with lots of fishing, family visits, a beach visit, Vacation Bible School and lots of playing outside.  I had a consulting gig, which was a real treat!
I'm really excited about all the stuff we are doing in July, but I'm crossing my fingers for a slow, laid back August.  It will be too hot to do much, so we'll be forced to make frequent visits to the pool.  Perhaps we can squeeze in a home improvement project or two. We will need to slow down a bit and get more into a healthy sleeping/eating routine.  Because at the end of August.....Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment