Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31 Days of Random Thoughts- Day 3

The little lady is sickly today. Some type of stomach bug showed up yesterday and has left her needy and cuddly. I am so thankful that I am not working right now. It is so difficult to juggle sick kids with a calendar filled with meetings and such at work. It feels like everyone loses on days like that. So glad that I don't have to deal with it today! Another reason I am thankful not to be working is that I get to cook. I am making a crockpot meal today. FRENCH DIP SANDWICHES!! This is a new recipe so I am crossing my fingers it will be as yummy as the real dips I have had at restaurants. I love the crockpot. I use it at least once a week. Pulled pork, whole chicken, pepper steak... yummy and easy! One goal that I have had is to learn to cook Mexican food; specifically enchiladas. I tried out my first batch this week and they were really good. I got the recipe from the Pioneer Woman. I altered it tremendously because I wanted mine to be TexMex. It was a keeper! Must go tend to the little one. Day 3? Check. Random? Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment