Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Project Complete: Stash-Busting Granny Squares

It feels so good to cross things off of my To Do list!  Theses Granny Squares have been in my crochet basket for a long time!  I finally decided what to do with them.  I made a small blanket for my very own little bundle of joy that is due in April. 
IMG_7322
I only had a handful of squares, and I had very little ambition to make any more!  Blame it on the baby brain or the brain cells I lost in college, but I couldn't remember how to put the squares together.  Luckily, Lucy from Attic24 had some instructions on her site.  She is a go-to-girl for all things crochet...even though she lives across the pond.  She was even the inspiration for the colorful yarn in my stash!  Thanks, Lucy!
IMG_7323

This little blanket will be the perfect thing to throw over our baby girl's infant carrier during the cooler spring weather.  In a couple of years, she will be able to use it to keep her dolls warm when they nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment