Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Crochet-a-long... Starling Handbag

It has been a very busy, but very good couple of weeks! Summer is flying by! 

One of my favorite crochet bloggers, Futuregirl, recently posted video tutorials on how to make her adorable Starling Handbag.   I downloaded the instructions ages ago, but I was too intimidated to even try to begin!

After watching the videos, I decided to give it a shot.  What do you think?

summer 2010 048

This handbag is very popular among Futuregirl followers....check out all the different versions of it in the Futuregirl Flickr Pool!  Is mine too girly (as in for a little girl)?
summer 2010 051

Do you recognize the flower? :)

I think I'll make another handbag, but in Fall colors this time!  It is so fun to make!

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment