Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Beautiful Weed

Check out this gorgeous weed in our flower bed.


Yes, I'm talking about the pink bloom.  I have no idea where it came from, we do not have this plant anywhere in our yard. Nevertheless, it was a beautiful surprise and I didn't pull it.

A weed is an undesired plant in an specific area.  Did you know that?  I paid a lot of money to Texas A&M University's Horticulture program to teach me stuff like that.   :)

For some reason, when I saw this "weed" in my flower bed, the concept of a "weed" resonated in a new way.  Sometimes, we find that we are the "weeds" planted in the wrong flower bed.  And you know what?  We should bloom anyway!

1 comment:

  1. love this! and love that you are blogging so much! can't wait to see you friend!

    ReplyDelete