Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Double Duty Burp Clothes

A co-worker of mine was recently blessed with twin boys. I wanted to welcome Cole and Huxley in my own special way, so I got out the sewing machine. BTW, don't you just love those names?

While I was sewing these personalized burp clothes, I realized I wouldn't know what to do if I had twins! Do mommies of twins use separate burp clothes for each baby? Or is one kid's spit up co-mingled with the other kid's spit up? I don't know the answer to these questions, so I made each of the boys their own burp cloth.

IMG_6791

My lovely friend Courtney made a few burp clothes like this for me when I had my little man. They were my favorite burp clothes, because they actually ABSORB spit up, spills and whatever else you need these handy clothes around for!

IMG_6793

This burp cloth is made out of a Gerber heavy duty cloth diaper and some cotton fabric. It is ridiculously easy (and affordable) to make. I realized that sewing a straight line is a real challenge for me. Don't look too close at my seams! :)

God's Blessings to you!

1 comment:

  1. don't forget...dec 4th. thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete