Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's a Shrug!

IMG_6278a
I finished my first Shrug! This was a stash-busting project and I only had about 36 inches of yarn left from this skein when I finished the shrug! This was a very simple project. I made a large rectangle (see previous post) and then slip stitched together about 12 inches on each end to create the sleeves.
IMG_6273a
I added the scallop to the top for a little extra pizazz. To add some length on the back, I double crocheted a band at the bottom, decreasing the stitches so that it would fit snug to my back.
IMG_6274a
I can't wait to have warmer weather so I can wear my shrug!

No comments:

Post a Comment