Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Howdy!

Over the last couple of months, I have become ABSOLUTELY addicted to craft/design blogs. I had no idea there was this sub-culture (that's what I'll call it) of crafty, crochet-loving, design-junkies out there. So I HAVE to join in on the madness. I've been watching from the sidelines too long and I'm dying to stand up and say:

My name is KK and I addicted to crafting.

I've always enjoyed paper, yarn, paint, fabric and now, blogs that are related to dedicated to these! So here I will join in the discussion, show-n-tell of my projects and archiving of my favorite things! I hope to connect to others to learn new techniques, share ideas and get inspired to be crafty!

2 comments:

  1. Well hello and welcome!! Hope to see some of your ideas over the next few days.
    PS my cousin moved to Katy, Texas last year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I had no idea there was such a sub-culture, as you call it, until I stumbled upon futuregirl's blog while searching for "stuffed octopus" on Google. I naively thought blogging was reserved for folks with a political agenda or something similar because that's the only context in wich I'd heard about it.

    Anyhow, I'm bookmarking your blog so I can visit often and I wish you many happy blog-posts!

    ReplyDelete