Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Colors!


Inspired by Lucy over at Attic 24, I bought several skeins of bright, happy colors. I was so very inspired that I've made several different little projects with them. I've made everything from little flowers to embellish items to a medium size lap blanket. Take a look....do you think any of them are "Etsy" worthy?


This pattern ("The Afghan Squared" from lionbrand.com) was so easy I could crochet with my eyes closed. I watched the little man play, my favorite TV shows and gazed out the window during road trips...and kept on crocheting! Love this pattern! Next time, I'd like to try it with more than 5 colors....perhaps 8 or 9!


I can't decide if the last row on this blanket should be pink or yellow. I love the cheeriness of the yellow, so I may just leave it with yellow. The pink adds a certain drama though...so I may cave and finish it off with pink!



A sweet little case for my camera. I couldn't model the camera in it, since I needed to take the picture. But I found that my Blackberry fit perfectly, too!


A little satchel for my hooks, needles and scissors. It makes me so happy when I pull it out of my yard basket!



1 comment:

  1. Happy, indeed! I love the cheery colors you chose. Man, you crochet people are talented...if only I wasn't crochet-challenged!

    ReplyDelete