Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

America's Got Talent Scarf

IMG_5560b
Last week, while watching the America's Got Talent Finale, I thought "What a waste of time....just sitting there without doing anything productive!"
IMG_5571A
IMG_5563
So I grab the left-over happy Yellow and my size H crochet hook and decided to make a bright scarf! I was hoping to finish the scarf during the "finale" so that I could wear it the next day....but no such luck!
IMG_5560a
I got about 2 rows completed. Now I'll need to find another reality show finale to watch while I finish it off!

1 comment:

  1. Just found you through Lucy over in the Attic. Love your AGT scarf... I just finish my SYTYCD and DWS ripple blanket.

    Looks like you are just starting to blog. Really nice job. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete