Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Nocturnal Momma

Funny story I just have to record for future pleasure! Yesterday, we slept in to the very lazy time of 7:30am. I had been up that night with God. Sometimes I get bouts of insomnia and I figure it is God waking me up to work something out with him. The last few nights I have seen 2-5am. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. The little man wakes me up and says "I am hungry,it is time to wakeup." I roll over and say..."jus t give me a few more minutes of sleep." He waits patiently for all of 1 minute and says in a very frustrated tone, "Mom, it is morning. It is time for breakfast." So I roll over and pull the covers up wishing for just 5 more minutes of rest. This action sends him into a tirade in which he informs me that the sun is up and Mommies are not nocturnal. Then he chanted "No nocturnal mommy, No nocturnal mommy!" It was so funny....that I had to get up and feed the kid breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment